Monday, April 5, 2010

dancing is running through my veins

turn on the music...
trun up the volume...
absorb the lyrics...
feel every beat of it...
and groove with it...
It feels good whenenver i'm in this state. Every swagg, every movement I am executing, may it be big or small, intensed or just chillin', fast or slow, gives me a different kind of satisfaction. Dancing means so much to me. I've met so many cool people and real friends because of it. It's my dose of stress reliever, and my escape from problems. Balewala ang pawis at sakit ng katawan kumpara sa kasiyahan sa pusong nadadama sa tuwing nagsasayaw. I may neither be a good public speaker nor a writer but i can express my heart out through dancing. Every step has its meaning/message that the choreographer tries to tell. For me, it is the language that anyone can understand...And it is the art that I will forever love.

No comments:

Post a Comment